Medical Gas Certifications
Receiving a Medical Gas Certification is an important part to finalizing your new medical gas installation. This process helps determine if the medical gas system has been installed to NFPA 99 code standards. Without a med gas certification on file, your med gas system cannot be used. MGI provides Medical Gas Verification services nationwide, call us at 844-339-1110 to get a quote.
- New Installation Verifications
- New Installation Certifications
- Installation Pre-Inspections
- Installation Management
- Installation Design and Engineering
- Medical Gas Installations (with third party verification)
- ASSE 6030 Medical Gas Verifiers
- ASSE 6020 Medical Gas Inspectors
- ASSE 6010 Medical Gas Installers
- Licensed & Insured
- Veteran Owned
Get A Quote
Medical Gas System Verification
As per the NFPA 99 requirements, verifications must be done by a company or individual other than the contractor hired to do the installation. Additionally, a verification will also need to be done whenever there is a repair and/or cut-in to the downstream pipeline to ensure the system is safe and ready for patient use.
- Verification testing is to be conducted by a party other than the installation contractor.
Below are some of the various tests that will be conducted by the medical gas verifier:
- Standing Pressure Test
- Cross-Connection Test
- Alarms Test
- Piping Purge Test
- Piping Particulates Test
Medical Gas Verification Technicians
MGI’s team of medical gas verifiers have their ASSE Medical Gas Verifier 6030 certification and are knowledgeable in NFPA 99 code standards related to med gas system verification. The NFPA 99 code specifies that a medical gas system must be verified by a certified professional before patient use. Ensuring your system is verified by an ASSE 6030 certified verifier is an essential part of patient life safety as these are trained professionals with years of experience in the field.
- Verification testing is to be conducted by a competent and experienced medical gas professional with a valid ASSE 6030 verifiers certification.
- Verifications shall be conducted after the system installation and installation related tests have been completed by the installing contractor.