Nitrous Regulator, Western Medical M1-326-P, 50 PSI
The Western M1-326-P Carbon Dioxide Pressure Regulator comes preset with 50 PSI and 90 degree outlet. Regulator has an all brass body and high pressure chamber.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Additional information
Medical Nitrous Regulator M1-326-P
- Material – Chrome-Plated Brass Body
- Approx Dimensions – 5″L x 4.5″H x 3.25″D (refer to spec sheet)
- 50 PSI Preset
- Gauge Diameter – 2 inch
- Max Inlet Pressure – 3000 psi
- Preset Delivery Pressure: 50 – 56 psig static @ 2000 – 2200 psig
- 2″ Inlet Pressure Gauge, Range – 0-4000 psig
- Durable neoprene diaphragm
- Internal reseating relief valve protects against over-pressurization
- Sintered filter for additional safety and to extend regulator life