M1-540-P Western Medical Oxygen Regulator – Preset to 50 PSI
The M1-540-P Oxygen Regulator is part of the Western M1 Series and comes preset to 50 PSI. The regulator has a 90 degree DISS 1240 outlet which makes it easy to connect your oxygen hose. The large 2-inch gauge allows for a more accurate reading of the gas pressure left in the connected oxygen tank. The CGA540 inlet is nut and nipple style and will require a wrench to tighten or loosen. If you need this regulator but prefer a CGA540 hand tight wheel, visit the Western M1-540-PH page.
All Western regulators come with a standard 6 year limited manufacturer warranty.
Have questions or need more information? Give us a call at 844-339-1110 and our team of medical gas professionals will be happy to help.
Oxygen regulators help regulate the flow of gas from the source to the device being connected to the regulator, such as a flowmeter or oxygen hose. The Western Medica brand regulators are some of the most reliable in the industry and can be found in many facilities across the country. Some of the M1 series regulators come preset with an outlet pressure of 50 PSI which does not allow the user to make any adjustments. This preset option is sometimes preferred as it keeps the delivery pressure constant at all times.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Additional information
About the Western M1-540-P Oxygen Pressure Regulator
- CGA 540
- Material – Chrome-Plated Brass Body
- Approx Dimensions – 6.75″L x 5.25″H x 3.25″D (refer to spec sheet)
- 50 PSI Preset
- Gauge Diameter – 2 inch
- Max Inlet Pressure – 3000 psi
- Preset Delivery Pressure: 50 – 56 psig static @ 2000 – 2200 psig
- 2″ Inlet Pressure Gauge, Range – 0-4000 psig
- Durable neoprene diaphragm
- Internal reseating relief valve protects against over-pressurization
- Sintered filter for additional safety and to extend regulator life