M1-540-PG Western Medical Oxygen Regulator – Adjustable 0-100 PSI
The Western M1-540-PG oxygen regulator has an adjustable delivery pressure between 0-100 PSI. This regulator also comes with two large display gauges, one that reads the pressure at the source and the other that reads the delivery pressure PSI. The DISS 1240 outlet is a 90 degree and allows you to easily connect your medical gas hose. The CGA540 inlet is nut and nipple style which will require a wrench to tighten or loosen. If you need this same regulator but prefer a CGA540 hand tight wheel, visit the Western M1-540-PGH page.
The Western Medica regulators come with a 6 year limited manufacturer warranty.
Feel free to give us a call at 844-339-1110 if you have questions or need more information.
Western Medica regulators are some of the most popular in the healthcare industry due to their reliability and sturdy construction. These specialty regulators can be found in many healthcare facilities and are used to help regulate the flow of gas, such as oxygen, from the main gas source to the device being connected, such as a flowmeter or oxygen hose. Western’s M1 Series regulators are single-stage regulators, which allow the delivery pressure, also known as the outlet pressure, to be adjusted by turning the knob on the front of the regulator.
- Additional information
About the Western M1-540-PG Medical Oxygen Regulator
- Material – Chrome-Plated Brass Body
- Approx Dimensions – 6.2″L x 4.5″H x 3.5″D (refer to spec sheet)
- 0-100 PSI
- Gauge Diameter – 2 inch
- Max Inlet Pressure – 3000 psi
- 2″ Inlet Pressure Gauge, Range – 0-4000 psig
- 2″ Outlet Pressure Gauge, Range – 0-100 psig
- Dual scale: psi and kPa
- Durable neoprene diaphragm
- Internal reseating relief valve protects against over-pressurization
- Sintered filter for additional safety and to extend regulator life